window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date());gtag('config', 'G-4J7CECC45W');Concerned About An Adult? | Hollingbourne Parish Council
Skip to main content

News & Events

Concerned About An Adult?

Adult support

Are you concerned about an adult or seeking help for yourself?

It is difficult to know what to do, and where to turn when we are worried about the safety of others, or ourselves.

Please see the link below from PCSO Turner, Vulnerable Adult Officer, Maidstone Community Safety Unit, which provides useful resources from Kent and Medway safeguarding Board.

Kent and Medway SAB – Useful Resources for the Public (

Please share this link to anyone who you feel would benefit from this service.

Red phone new copy

Two different telephone numbers are available if you want to report a concern anonymously, and they are:

During the Day – 03000 41 61 61

During the Night – 03000 41 91 91


If the situation is an emergency, telephone the Police on 999.


The Kent County Council also provides much advice.

Please see the link


Take care and keep safe.

Find out more