To be held on Monday, 12th April 2021
Via Microsoft Teams Video Link, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting, but due to COVID-19 Government Guidelines on the gathering of people together, it will not be held at the Cardwell Pavilion.
Residents and representatives of the media interested in joining the video link should contact the Clerk via email@example.com . The Parish Council’s aim is to include them within the meeting.*
There will be a 10 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
01. Apologies for Absence
02. a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
03. Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
04. Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
05. Chairman’s report – Cllr A Ward
06. Speedwatch Group within the village – Cllr Ardley
07. Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley / Cllr C O’Meara
08. Neighbourhood Watch group within the village – Cllr Marshall
09. Police Report – (including report from Mr R Bracken from Roadchef Services)
10. Clerk’s Report – (Update on the new playground equipment, clatter bridge and rope nets within the playground; the renting of the Cardwell to a summer school over the holidays and a dance club, Tuesday nights; face to face meetings possibly held after the 6th May 2021 under review by KALC (Kent Association of Local Councils); maintenance & security of the Cardwell Pavilion)
11. County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
12. Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten (including update on the Local Plan)
13. Planning Committee Report– Cllr C O’Meara / Cllr C Gooding
14. Environmental / Parks Committee Report – Cllr Dr S Bauer / Cllr A Marshall / Cllr A Ward
15. Exercise Equipment for the Millennium Green – Cllr D Ardley
16. Defibrillators – Cllr A Marshall
17. Parish Website / Social Media – Cllr Domican
18. Forming a Hollingbourne Information Leaflet (Similar to Harrietsham Discovery Trail) – Cllr Ardley
19. Finance Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
20. Fete and Seasonal Events within the Village – Cllr D Ardley / Cllr Domican
21. Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 10th May 2021
* Both NALC and the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) are asking local councils to stop holding any physical meetings or gatherings during this time. This includes full council, committee meetings, annual parish or council meetings.