To be held on Monday, 8th February 2021
Via Microsoft Teams Video Link, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting, but due to COVID-19 Government Guidelines on the gathering of people together, it will not be held at the Cardwell Pavilion.
Residents and representatives of the media interested in joining the video link should contact the Clerk via email@example.com . The Parish Council’s aim is to include them within the meeting.*
There will be a 10 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
01. Apologies for Absence
02. a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
03. Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
04. Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
05. Police Report – (including report from Mr R Bracken from Roadchef Services)
06. Chairman’s report – Cllr A Ward
07. Seasonal Events within the Village – Cllr Domican / Cllr Ardley
08. Parish Website / Social Media – Cllr Domican
09. Forming a Hollingbourne Information Leaflet (Similar to Harrietsham Discovery Trail) – Cllr Ardley
10. Clerk’s Report – (Proposal of Village Post Office run from the Cardwell Pavilion, report of the 2020/21 Council Tax and Precept, new designated wildlife site within the village, update on the clatter bridge and rope nets within the playground, Millennium Green insurance, maintenance & security of the Cardwell Pavilion)
11. Defibrillators – Cllr A Marshall
12. County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
13. Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten (including update on the Local Plan)
14. Planning Committee Report– Cllr C O’Meara / Cllr C Gooding
15. Environmental / Parks Committee Report – Cllr Dr S Bauer / Cllr A Marshall / Cllr A Ward
16. Exercise Equipment for the Millennium Green – Cllr D Ardley
17. Finance Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
18. Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley / Cllr C O’Meara
19. Fete Sub-Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
20. Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 8th March 2021
* Both NALC and the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) are asking local councils to stop holding any physical meetings or gatherings during this time. This includes full council, committee meetings, annual parish or council meetings.